We are qualified through our SeaPort-e schedule to offer clients an efficient and effective means of contracting our professional support services, including technical advice and assistance with meeting the most challenging information technology and electronic commerce challenges.
SeaPort Enhanced Contract
Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8201
The SeaPort Enhanced ID/IQ contract provides engineering, technical and programmatic support services for the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commands, including: Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the United States Marine Corps. Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is a Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle established by the NAVSEA Warfare Centers to facilitate procurement of research and development, engineering, system design, financial management, logistics, and training services in support of the DoD and other non-DoD agencies. Expression Networks is a SeaPort-e Prime Contractor providing engineering, technical, and programmatic support services in the National Capital and Gulf Coast geographic zones, including:
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance —
We offer a full range of IT facility support services, including help desk activities, hardware and software installation and integration, configuration management support, and resolution of network operations.
- IT Systems Development Services—
We offer such systems development services as system design, data modeling, implementation planning, program management, unique or customized applications, and implementation of web-based systems.
- IT Systems Analysis Services—
We offer extensive systems analysis services, including benchmarking, business process engineering, enterprise architecture development and evaluation, strategic and acquisition planning, development of requests for proposals, architectural analysis, change management, independent verification and validation, and software development life-cycle planning.
- IT Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services—
We offer a comprehensive set of automated systems design and integration services, including mission needs assessments, rapid prototyping, market analysis and surveys, identification and assessments of commercial off-the-shelf applications, and development of performance measures.
- IT Program Services—
We offer an array of programming services, including data modeling, proof-of-concept system development and assessment, groupware design and implementation, and object-oriented development and coding.
- IT Data Conversion Services—
We offer various data conversion services, including data quality and accuracy assessments, identification of data sources, development of data dictionaries, data conversion strategies, and identification of baseline metrics.
- IT Network Management Services—
We offer a full set of network management services, including performance measurement, security penetration testing, benchmarking, administration and maintenance of mail exchangers, and load testing of application software.
- Automated News, Data, and Other Information Services—
We offer a comprehensive set of automated news and data services, including risk analysis, continuity of operations planning and documentation, security awareness training, and physical security reviews of IT facilities.
- Other Information Technology Services—
We offer a broad range of e-business and e-government services, including reengineering of business processes, analysis of commercial software, integration of best practices, system acquisition support, and security management.
IT Services Offered
We offer the following IT services and products under our SeaPort-e schedule contract:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
SeaPort-e contract homepage: www.seaport.navy.mil
Point of Contact
For detailed information on how Expression Networks can meet your needs using this contract, or to provide customer satisfaction feedback on this contract vehicle, please contact: