We are qualified through our Defense Logistics Agency J6 Enterprise Technology Services contract to offer clients technical advice and assistance with meeting their most challenging information technology, data, and electronic commerce challenges.
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) – J6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS)
DLA JETS Contract Description
Contract Number: SPA4709-17-D-0008
Expression Networks has received a prime contract on the DLA JETS indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. Under this contract, Expression Networks will support the technology and IT requirements of the DLA Information Operations Division (J6). The intent of this IDIQ contract is to provide the full range of IT services, including technical and management expertise that supports applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems across the DLA IT Enterprise.
Expression Networks’ support can include the following various subject matter areas:
- IT Solutions
- Technical Support
- Maintenance and Sustainment
- Operations Support
- Application Development
- Maintenance and Technical Support
- Lifecycle Management
Additionally, the acquisition also supports administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA J6. While JETS will primarily support DLA IT services requirements, the resultant contracts will also allow for de-centralized ordering by other DoD agencies to meet their technology and IT requirements.
Period of Performance
January 4, 2017 – January 3, 2022, plus three-year Option Period from January 4, 2022 – January 3, 2025
Scope of Awarded Contract
Expression Networks has been awarded two business size categories:
- Group B – Small Business, eligible to compete in Groups B and A
- Group A – Unrestricted
Expression Networks is able to serve DLA’s needs for all 21 task areas of the JETS Contract.
- TASK AREA 1 – Network and Telecommunication Services
- TASK AREA 2 – Technology Services
- TASK AREA 3 – Stakeholder Integrated Services (SIS)
- TASK AREA 4 – Defense Business System (DBS) Life Cycle Management: Acquisition, Sustainment, Maintenance and Technical Support
- TASK AREA 5 – Lifecycle Program Support Services
- TASK AREA 6 – Information Assurance (IA) Support (Certification & Accreditation)
- TASK AREA 7 – Information Assurance (IA) Technology Assessment
- TASK AREA 8 – Information Assurance (IA) – Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP)
- TASK AREA 9 – Information Assurance (IA) Support for the Enterprise
- TASK AREA 10 – Task Order (TO) Project Management Support
- TASK AREA 11 – Virtual Workforce Training
- TASK AREA 12 –Technology Evaluation Support
- TASK AREA 13 – Enterprise Support Services
- TASK AREA 14 – Financial Budget and Cost Support
- TASK AREA 15 – Configuration Management Support
- TASK AREA 16 – Systems Engineering Support
- TASK AREA 17 – Enterprise Architecture Support
- TASK AREA 18 – Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- TASK AREA 19 – Test and Documentation Support
- TASK AREA 20 – IT Process Management Support
- TASK AREA 21 – IT Audit Readiness Support
Features and Benefits
For its eight-year contract period, JETS will be the go-to, agency-specific contract vehicle for all IT work released by DLA J6. Expression Networks is positioned for success with this vehicle because of the following:
- Expression Networks is in the unique position of having won DLA JETS in all two business categories and all 21 Task Areas, making us eligible to compete for all work released under these areas for DLA JETS. This makes us the ideal teaming partner for both awardees in Groups A and B who are not competitive for the small business area work and for companies without this vehicle that are interested in the DLA space.
- Expression Networks will remain eligible for all JETS work in Group B and Group, for the five-year base contract period.
JETS is also available to all agencies in the DoD, which further increases our opportunity for success.