Our Spectrum Engineers have decades of experience managing the vital resource of Electromagnetic Spectrum and developing solutions to support the current and future needs of our government customers.
Expression Networks’ operational experts and software engineers provide game-changing solutions to create opportunities for government, defense, and industry across the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS).
The EMS is a critical opportunity space and a strategic national resource. Effective and efficient participation in the EMS is vital to the mission and operation of many federal agencies. Our Spectrum Engineering team provides specific engineering systems support, technical analysis, test support, modeling, and long-term strategic planning required for agencies’ effective participation in the EMS. We work closely with our government customers on a wide range of spectrum management requirements including frequency selection, management, and analysis to ensure the sustainability and optimal capitalization of this essential resource.
- Frequency Assignment Management and Certification
- Complex Engineering Modeling and Analysis
- Electromagnetic Impact Analysis
- RF Modeling and Analysis
- Equipment Certification
- Predictive Analysis
- Process Management
- Regulatory Compliance
Our Spectrum Engineering team helps Federal agencies effectively use electromagnetic spectrum to perform vital operations.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Spectrum Organization (DSO)
- Joint Spectrum Center (JSC)
- U.S. Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (DoD CIO)
- Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD-I)